"There is no statute of limitation on hope, gratitude or forgiveness"
The decision to seek out support, guidance or help is an important one. Please know that Dr. LaCure has been working clinically with children, teens, adults, couples and families for over twenty years. During that time, Dr. LaCure has helped hundreds of families and couples reach a new level of mutual understanding, support and respect.
Dr. LaCure blends a supportive, caring and direct approach that empowers his clients to take control of their lives. Dr. LaCure believes in providing his clients with the tools to be successful. He does so in a caring, honest and effective way. You will appreciate Dr. LaCure's sense of humor and commitment to your well-being.
Dr. LaCure Offers:
- Counseling for children, teens, adults, couples and families.
- An innovative and highly effective approach for marriage counseling.
- Specialized counseling for all members of the adoption experience.
- Consultation to schools, agencies, non-profits and corporations.
- Trainings and Workshops presented locally and nationally.
Author of: 1. Adopted Like Me
2. Raising Our Children's Children (with Deborah Dudman)
3. Remembering: Reflections of Growing Up Adopted
Call Dr. LaCure today for a FREE initial phone consultation!